2016-9-25 Meet your host family in Northern Taiwanpublish date : 2016-08-22
1. Event Description:
In order to give all international students studying in Taiwan an opportunity to have more understanding of Taiwanese culture, Taiwan Hostfamily Program invites international students in Northern Taiwan to join 2016 Taiwan Host Family Day on September 25th.
The event will start in RAYCA coffee, where the international students will meet their host family for the first time, and keep in touch in the future.
2. Date: September 25th, 2016
3. Location: RAYCA coffee (10F.-12, No.20, Minzu W. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.)).
4. Meeting Point: MRT Minquan W. Rd. Exit 8 (捷運民權西路站出口8)
5. Register: Please click here to register online.
(1) When you fill out the application, please specify your requirements. The more information you offer; the easier it will be for us to give you a wonderful experience. For instance, if you want a family who can speak English fluently or have language ability request, please also specify in your application form.
(2) After completing online registration process, print out the registration form and complete the paper form, including the seals of school organizing personnel and unit division.
(4) The application result depends on whether to match with a host family or not, please wait for notification. We will send you the application result on September 20th, and provide your personal information to the host family, so that you can discuss activities after the first meeting.
September 19th, 2016
7. Contact Information:
Taiwan Hostfamily Program (Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology)
Rita Cheng (Cheng, Yen-Chan)
Tel: 06-2533131 #1603
The transportation from your living place to MRT Minquan W. Rd. Exit 7 is participants’ responsibility.
How To …
Guide for New Students